cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with XXL download after SAPGUI 7.10 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I've recently downloaded and installed SAPGUI 7.10 on a Windows XP machine and I've been evaluating it against our R/3 Enterprise 4.70 system. I've run into a problem trying to export to Excel (2003) from an ALV grid. With the 6.20 GUI, I would:

. select Export -> Spreadsheet,

. then click past the information window about "Filter criteria, sorting, ... not taken into account",

. choose "Table" from the "Export list object to XXL" dialog,

. click past the "Export to Excel" dialog and,

. SHAZAM! Excel starts up with my ALV grid data displayed in nice friendly colors.

Since my upgrade to 7.10 this is no longer the case. It breaks down right after the "Filter criteria ..." dialog. Instead I get:

. a dialog labled "Save XXL list object in SAPoffice" with fields for a name and a title.

. If I fill this out I end up with a document in my SAPoffice inbox which wil not open in Excel.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior and can tell me what is wrong and how to fix it?

Regards,

Paul Federighi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

what patch level of GUI 7.10 are you on? Patch level 3 solved this problem for us.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. Sounds like I'm gonna have to wait for the patch.

Cheers,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul

SNAP!! I am having the same problem and have been trying to sort this out the WHOLE day! I have trawled the OSS and Google without any joy.

Lets hope some1 can help!!!!

Cheers

Will

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Paul&Will,

I've got the same problem, I have no solution except going back to 6.40 until a 7.10 patch

see this :

cheers Pierre