Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to maintain Actions Z4 exists

0 Kudos

Team,

user is trying to run PA40 access and user Re-engangement Action type to re hire one empoyee. but he is getting an error of " No authorization to maintain Actions Z4 exists"

Please assist to know the reason for same.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Kedar G.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

the first suspect would be authorization for IT0000.  does this user have write access to this infotype?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please list the steps you have already taken to diagnose the issue (SU53? ST01? etc)

0 Kudos

Hello Alex/Dimitri,

User does have an Write access to IT 0000.

We did check the SU53 and ST01 for this error.

From SU53 below is the data missing.

Auth Level:- D

IT - 0000

Subtype - ZZ

User does have an access to given IT and subtype. 

we are having only Consultant roles which are having D auth level which we can not assign to end users.

From ST01 also, we were able to find Auth Level W is missing for same. which user already having an access to his user account.

Please let me know if you need any more information on same.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Kedar G.

0 Kudos

hi kedar!

if I understand you correctly, the user already has "W" access to IT0000. or are you saying the user only has "D" access?

if this user already has write access for IT0000, please check that this user is authorized for the PERNR it's trying to change. i.e. the right personnel area, employee (sub)area etc.

you can also try attaching an excerpt of the ST01 trace with the specific checks of this action.

that way we can all have a look at what's going on exactly.

good luck!

Sankar_Aravind
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.