cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providing Display option for the documents in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are implementing SRM 7.02 for our customer. There is a requirement to provide DISPLAY Contracts to SOME OF THE USERS.

In the portal, i have created a custom role and disabled the option to create the Contracts option, But, still in the POWL table, i was getting the tab(Create Central Contract). I want to hide/disable this button for some of the users who are going to have "Display Contract" authorization.

WorkAround:

I have provided Display authorization for the objects BBP_CTR_2 & BBP_PD_CTR   in the custom role in SRM back-end system. But still, i was facing the issue.

Couls you please suggest me the way how to disable this field for some of the users based on the roles.

Thanks,

Gowrik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

Kindly check all the roles which you have defined for that user. There is a chance that "Create Contract " might be included in any of the role.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your roles again. If you have removed the Create activity for Contract from BBP_PD_CTR and BBP_CTR_2, there is no way this button will be displayed.

Check is there in standard code

/SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_A_BO_CTR

method: ENABLE_BUTTONS

You can debug this method to see if there are any bugs in the standard code.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to provide authorizations as you said. But, still while generating the profile, it is showing a different error  "12 field value(s) for object S_PB_CHIP were not entered in the profile". I have given display authorization for Contracts Objects and for the other objects i have given FULL control to make the lights GREEN.

Do you have any idea on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you check this authorization object S_PB_CHIP? If its setup correctly.

Read the documentation on this in SU21 and correct the profile if needed.

This auth object S_PB_CHIP is not required in the Contract related role in case you are not planning to use Embedded analytics. You can remove it from your Role.

Try google for SRM_701_EMB_ANALYTICS.

Best Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil/Ashok,

Thanks very much for your support.I have forwarded this issue to BASIS team and they have provided the correct authorizations.

Regards,

Gowrik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrik,

Update the results/status accordingly.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowrik,

Update the results/status accordingly.