Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to assign maintenance package in Inspection plan

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Cwbqm i want assign maintenance package to in inspection but it can not create in it.

Please guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abhishek_Parab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The maintenance package can be assigned to an inspection plan in engineering workbench,

check whether the package checkbox is checked in the working area you are using OP77 Transaction. set the checkbox and after which you can assign to maintenance package to each operation of the inspection plan. Also please make sure that the maintenance strategy is assigned at the header level of the task list

thanks and Regards,

Abhishek Parab

vbrito1984
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you so much, it solved the same issue I was experiencing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintenance packages can be assigned to Maintenance task list only. You can't assign that to Inspection plan.

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, KD

Please check following link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d2/7c9c3b566ac466e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

I have do all thing as per procedure . But upto create test scheduling after that unable assign maintenance package. Beacuse of that i cannot schedule the maintenance plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try in CWBQM transaction. Here, Header option. It will list all the task lists (inspection plans) created. Double click on that, go to Quality management tab, there you can assign the strategy. Then, check the same in QP02 for the same group counter task list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating a plan in CWBQM you have to assign the current working Area.In this you have tasks and operations.In the customization settings for this packages should be assigned.

After this customization you will be able to assign the package in header of inspection plan(cwbqm)

CSN

former_member194876
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks KD & Sreenath

Problem solved