cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Travel - PRRW Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have an issue in Travel Management wherein after running PRRW transaction, i am getting  a runtime error as below

"Syntax error in program "SAPLFMRI"

The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLFMRI " in include "LFMRIU03

" in

line 347:

"Different number of parameters in FORM and PERFORM (routine: GET_INIT_"

"INFO, number of formal parameters: 5, number of actual parameters: 8)"

" "

" "

Would appreciate any quick help over the issue.

Please note that we have recently upgraded from EA-HR SP21 to EA-HR SP34

Cheers....

AJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi AJ

I moved this to the Travel management forum but this sounds like an enhancement or user exit for EXIT_SAPLFMRI  - are you using funds management as well?  I did a quick check on the error and looks funds management related though so might be the place to start if checking your enhancement.

cheers

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sally

Thanks for the reply.

In our scenario, integration with Funds Management was active however we had removed that integration as that was not required.

PSM->Funds Management Government->Basic Settings->Activate Global Funds Management Functions (PSM-FM)

PSM->Funds Management Government->Actual and Committment Update / Integrattion-> Activate /Deactivate Funds Management

Also, there were some entries in table T001D (Validation of accounting documents) which i had removed.

Not sure if any BAdI is activated however even after deactivation of funds management, is there a possibility that the issue is due to BAdI or User Exit ?

Looking forrward for your expert opinion.

Many Thanks.

Cheers...

AJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Seems, i need to a raise an OSS for the issue as i am not able to figure out the reason.

Cheers..

AJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using some like Badi (i.e. Trip_Post_FI_ ?

Regards,

Muhammad Umer