cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NW7.3 CE installation error CJS-30181 At least one prerequisite for deployment is not met --host xxxxx --port 50004' aborts with return code 108

former_member209962
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All.

We are installation SAP NW7.3 CE on Win2008 ent server with oracle 11.2 as db and we are facing issue at deploy java component face, please find below error.

CJS-30181  At least one prerequisite for deployment is not met. DIAGNOSIS: Execution of Deploy Controller Runner tool '"C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW73\INSTALL\NW73\ORA\STD\sapjvm\sapjvm_6\bin\java.exe" -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/ORA/STD/install/lib;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar;E:/usr/sap/NAP/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar;E:/usr/sap/NAP/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~je~clientlib~impl.jar;E:/usr/sap/NAP/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/ORA/STD/install/lib/tc~je~cl_deploy.jar" -Xmx256m -Ddc.api.verbose=false com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.Runner getParams -o "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/ORA/STD/DCRetrievedVars.props" --host ASHNAPRD --port 50004' aborts with return code 108. Error message is <b>'undefined.</b> SOLUTION: Check 'undefined' and '' for more information.

TRACE      2013-03-13 09:53:32.844 [iaxxejsbas.hpp:503]

EJS_Base::dispatchFunctionCall()

JS Callback has thrown unknown exception. Rethrowing.

ERROR      2013-03-13 09:53:32.922 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:937]

FCO-00011  The step deploySoftwareComponents with step key |NW_Java_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|SAP_Software_Features_Enablement|ind|ind|ind|ind|usage_enable|0|NW_DeployOptionalSoftware|ind|ind|ind|ind|deploy|0|deploySoftwareComponents was executed with status ERROR ( Last error reported by the step: At least one prerequisite for deployment is not met. DIAGNOSIS: Execution of Deploy Controller Runner tool '"C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW73\INSTALL\NW73\ORA\STD\sapjvm\sapjvm_6\bin\java.exe" -classpath "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/ORA/STD/install/lib;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;\\ASHNAPRD/sapmnt/NAP/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar;E:/usr/sap/NAP/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~exception~impl.jar;E:/usr/sap/NAP/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~je~clientlib~impl.jar;E:/usr/sap/NAP/J00/j2ee/j2eeclient/sap.com~tc~logging~java~impl.jar;C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/ORA/STD/install/lib/tc~je~cl_deploy.jar" -Xmx256m -Ddc.api.verbose=false com.sap.engine.services.dc.api.cmd.Runner getParams -o "C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW73/INSTALL/NW73/ORA/STD/DCRetrievedVars.props" --host ASHNAPRD --port 50004' aborts with return code 108. Error message is <b>'undefined.</b> SOLUTION: Check 'undefined' and '' for more information.).

Kindly help to solve this issue.

Thanks

Tabrayz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tabrayz!

I faced the same error and when it happened I realized that my application was stopped and it was because the listener was stopped too. So I tried to start the listener but it sent an error. After solve it by editing the "listener.ora" and "tnsnames.ora" by changing the hostname to the IP of my server, it could start and I started the portal.

Then I tried to run again the installation but it sent the same error, so I stopped it and started it again with "Continue with the old option" and it finished correctly.

Best Regards!

former_member209962
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved after stopping the installation and restarted SAP and the run sapinst again and continued with old option.

Thanks

Tabrayz