Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates: There is no sales volume for agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to rebates process.

I created rebate agreement with Group rebate agreement type. I created sales order, delivery, followed by billing document. I see rebate condition type in billing document. But I couldn't see the same in verification level in VBO2. When I pressed verification level, I am getting "There is no sales volume for agreement XX"

Based on existing threads of similar topic, I tried VBOF..but no luck. When I executed in VBOF, I got a message " List contains no data".

Thanks

Siri.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siri-

Few Check Points -

1. Billing Document should be released to Accounting.

2. Double Click on rebate Condition type in Billing Document and Check rebate agreement        Number is coming or not.

3. In KE4I assign your rebate condition type with ERLOS.

4 Check Service rendered Date of Billing,It should lie between Agreement Start and End Date.

5 Execute OVG1 With your Billing Document.

6. Transaction OMO1 - Check Info Structure S060-- Double click on it and check radio button Should

be on Synchronous Updating.

7. Check in SE16 ,table S060 and VBOX should have value of your billing Document.

Try any of these steps,if nothing works ,Will try  few more ways to reorganize rebate data.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amit,

This check list is really helpful for new people who uses Rebate process. Thank You!

Based on your checklist, I fixed my issue.

Thanks

Siri.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

Good to see that you have fixed the issue. Could you please close the thread.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

I am not sure how to close this thread. I am not able to award points also.

There used to be two options 1) correct answer 2) helpful answer. But I couldn't see them in this thread. Any rules changes in this forum? or Am I missing something?

Thanks

Siri.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

Please check the below link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18475

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-18475#How_do_I_award_points_in_Discussions

For reply there will be a correct answer and helpful answer tabs, you can check and give accordingly.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siri,

In VBOF you see a check box called Test (bottom under Control) un check that and run, it will update your agreements.

All the best.

Regards, Sai krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

Thanks for your quick response. I tried with un check TEST (under Control). I logged off and login back, but still getting same message.

Thanks

Siri.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try to open rebate agreement now ? I assume you are selecting right rebate agreement number and recipient with proper valid end date.

Regards, Sai Krishna.