cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production order CIF issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can we send the production order to APO without keeping the BOM components in CIF? I don't want to create integration models for BOM components. I just created the integration models for header material, PDS(production version), work centers. In this case my production order is not appearing in /SAPAPO/RRP3. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Surya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member189901
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Surya,

yes its possible to send production order to APO for header material, without sending the BOM components to APO.

You need to maintain following things

IM for Header material

IM for Production order.

configuration for APO for  Pub. Type -  In house Production.

if you still didn't production order in APO, check in APO inbound for queue stuck, check in reconciliation report (/sapapo/ccr)also, to find if there is any inconsistency

Regards

Debashis

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

You may try these steps for excluding BOM components from being sent to APO (If you are having PDS in APO )

1. Send Header Product to APO as an X0 Material. Ensure that the Components are NOT sent to APO (exclude/change MRP Type etc)

2. Create a BOM, Recipe, Production Version in ECC.

3. Send the Version as a PDS to APO.

4. Verify that in the PDS, none of the Components are in there (as none of them are APO Planned)

Thanks

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks... my issue is solved CCR report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya - You can send production orders for header materials without BOM components.

First check, if you have all your master data is in sync, i.e your material, resources, activitity relationships are maintained, PPM/PDS are in APO. Then make sure you have the Production order integration model active.

If that is not working you can try this report (RCIFORDT) to send the production order to APO.

Thanks,

Murali