cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWGW BOR Purchase Requisition Data Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create an app which creates a purchase requisition in our SAP ECC system. I am creating a gateway service using a BOR generator. I plan to use the following

PurchaseRequisition BOR

GetItems - for the QUERY operation

GetDetail - for the READ operation
     CreateFromData1 - for the CREATE operation

However after I create and generate the service for the QUERY operation and try to test it in a browser, I get this error,

<message>Please pass on parameter for open or closed purchase requisitions</message>. I'm not sure what parameter to pass and if I've mapped it GetItems correctly. This is what my mapping looks like,

Regards

Jing Jing Tao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jing,

Could you please help me with the approach you took to build a purchase requisition app as I have a similar requirement.

Which BOR object did you used and steps used for building the service would be a great help.

Thanks,

Amitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

About the BOR/RFC:
Are you using an IDES ECC system? I can only advise on BORs or RFCs from an IDES system.

About the model/service:

If you first make sure you have Netweaver Gateway SP 06 or above, because it will be easier with this to build the service.

If you follow videos like this, SAP NetWeaver Gateway Tutorial: Service Builder Part 1 - YouTube

it explains how to build the service from the beginning.

Unfortunately I will be slow to respond, but I will try help you when I can.

Regards
Jing Jing Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jing,

Thanks for the reply. I am working on a hub deployment where IDES system is my backend system.

I went through the tutorial and could get the crux of that.

But I proceed to build a workflow service for PR approval at item level I am facing some difficulties.

Could you please help me with the following points mentioned below.

1) Which RFC's did you used to build the service.(I found BAPI_REQUISITION_GETDETAIL and BAPI_PR_GETDETAIL , but both of these return complete line items,my requirement is getting the detail per item)

2) How the models are build.

3)I need only the item level information of the PR.

4)Once I get that I can use WFHUBSERVICE to approve/reject the item.

So in nutshell I need give the PR no and Item and get the information like account assignment,texts,etc

Thanks in advance.

Amitesh