cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Universe Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

I need to create an Audit Report for our Managers. This report would show BI/BO 4.0 reports Activity.

The results output should include: Report Name, User name, Universe and Action Day.

I need your expertise to help me figure out which table or tables from the Auditing Universe

should I use to retrieve the correct data.

My deadline is the end of month. It is a very important report for our managers and the DCPAS components,

so any help is really appreciated.

BI/BO version: BI4.0 SP4 P5

Thanks;

Mabel Almodovar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mabel,

Please refer the below Links for Sample Auditing Universe and Reports for SAP BusinessObjects 4.0:

Sample Auditing Universe and Reports for SAP BusinessObjects 4.0. In SAP BusinessObjects 4.0 auditing database schema was changed, improved. The attached sample auditing universe and reports may help you started in the process of developing custom auditing reports for SAP Business Objects 4.0. The reports and the universe are not supported by SAP. They are provided as-is, and for the purposes of being used as a starting point in the process of developing your custom auditing universe and reports.

Available Reports:

• IP Addresses - Logon Events
  • Jobs Details
  • Objects - Events Details
  • Publications Details
  • Rights Details
  • Users Details

Links:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/40711187-04e8-2d10-d190-851e20c7665a

Hope this will help yo as well after completion of activity please close the thread.

Thanks,

Daya

Message was edited by: David Metser

Message was edited by: David Metser

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abkshatriya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mabel,

You can get report and Universes related to you from this URL...

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-6175

Thanks

former_member191664
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For example, the user name field will be in "BOEXI40_Audit_Oracle.Events\User Name";  With your report requirement, I think you can use the BI4.0 Auditing can report, "Objects - Events and Details - by User and Object Name", with minor change.

Regards,

Jin-Chong

krscheffler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mabel,

I am moving this question to the BI Platform space.

Thanks,

Kristen