cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Permission to open a sales order thru V.25

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem to open sales order thru V.25 after the last enhancement package installed.

The users that approve sales order conditions on t-code V.25 are not having access thru this t-code to open a sales order as display (using VA03).

These users always clicked on sales order document to open and see the item’s conditions. They do not have permission on VA02, only VA03, so the question is why now they could not open a sales order using V.25 using t-code VA03?

The user have a role with the object and activities below that permit them to approve the condition on V.25.

V_VBAK_VKO

ACTVT: 02

V_VBAK_AAT

ACTVT: 02

Could you please help me with this problem?

I understand that the t-code should verify if the user do not have permission to access VA02, so, access using VA03.

My SAP version:

SAP ECC 6.0

SAP_APPL

SAPKH60509

Logistics and Accounting

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rafael Gassen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member8821
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think so this problem with BASIS module so I request you, please discuss with BASIS team to give authorization.

I hope it works.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

While helping the members, please try to give to a latest discussion

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rafeel

You have an interesting requirement and I am looking into it but unfortunately in my system I am not able to see any customer expected document in V.25 even I have created many by using the same logic which is used in standard EDI1. First I have to look into this then I will check further. Meanwhile you can check with your BASIS guy the activity log with Tcode SM19 I guess. Please ask BASIS guy to check which Tcodes are being checked on these both Tcodes V.25 and VA02.

Thank$

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check with the BASIS team which is responsible to give authorizations

regards,

santosh

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai rafael,