cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TLB interactive - Send Order Directly to OLTP System is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SCM gurus,

I have a peculiar situation whereas the TLB created distribution receipt is not transferring to ECC system. All my other location/product master work just fine except for this one particular location/product. I have checked all possible configuration and master data location/product setup and active model assignment, and every thing is identical to all other master data setup.

We have a process chain that DRP & TLB runs in the background for the master data we supply via variants. Since, this location/production is not working I tried pushing the order out to ECC interactively using the TLB Interactive planning book. When I choose the order and select Send Order Directly to OLTP System the message at the bottom left corner says "0/1 orders transferred". I have gone through related forum messages and checked /sapapo/c5, /sapapo/rrp3, gone through /sapapo/cq & /sapapo/ccr but still no luck. I appreciate any insight or tips to help me out with this.

Thanks,

Radino

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radino,

You need to ensure the following 2 points to publish your TLB output to ECC.

• APO - Existence of valid distribution definition (SPRO task and t.code /SAPAPO/CP1)
    • Pub. Type - External procurement
    • Location number - The destination location number
    • Logical system representing the ECC sytem and the release number
  • ECC - Setup Stock transfer order explicitly for supplying and receiving plants combination
    • SPRO tasks - IMG -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Set up Stock Transport Orders -> Assign Document Type, One-Step Procedure, Underdelivery Tolerance.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Thanks for your helpful tips. I checked those two areas and everything looks god and is setup correctly. However, the darn order is still stubborn and wouldn't transfer to ECC. I still keep getting the message "0/1 orders were transferred".

Thanks,
Radino

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Radino,

TLB stores the order data into a table once you hit the button "OLTP Transfer". However, this table won't be updated when the transfer job fails and does not allow you to submit again. You need to clear the entries in this table (/SAPAPO/DMCP) before trying to publish the data to ECC.

You can use t.code /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL to delete the publishing failed TLB order.

• Access the 2nd tab "Delete from liveCache and database"
  • Provide the version 000 and select option "Selection through product"
  • Feed the details like product and location numbers, category as EK, and periods
  • Select log deleted items for your record
  • Upon execution, the TLB orders will be deleted. You need to execute the planning process again to generate TLB orders and they can be published to ECC.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

I did go through your last recommendations as well. However, I discovered something yesterday and that is an error message in CIF queue saying that no sales area is assigned to the sold to party and the specified plant in ECC. I am still waiting for the ECC user to set that up and try sending the order again to see if it goes this time. The strange thing is that I didn't see the error message in my earlier checks of the CIF queues in /sapapo/cq. Thanks again for your help and I'll keep you posted of  progress.

Radino

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Radino,

It's good to note that you almost solved the issue. It looks like the publication channel is trying to send the STO from APO to ECC. The stock transfer order creation in ECC requires to identify the shipping point using the association between supplying plant and sales area. The corresponding SPRO path is

IMG -> Materials Management -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Set up Stock Transport Orders -> Define shipping data for plants

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Finally, I figured out that we needed to add an entry in the ECC config. table for a new plant which we didn't have before. The path is:

SPRO -> Integration with other mySAP.com Components -> Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Application-Specific Settings and Enhancements -> Settings and Enhancements for Sales Orders -> Settings for Vendor Managed Inventory -> Assign Sales Area and Order Type to Ordering Party/Plant

We have a CIF user exit that looks up customer/plant info from that table and the TLB plant priority in APO was set to a new plant which didn't exist in that table. After adding a new record for the new plant the order went through. Again, thanks for the tips and advice.

Regards,

Radino

Answers (0)