Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production for Project (PP-PS)

stedmuc
Participant
0 Kudos

Good afternoon everyone

Could you help me or recommend a scenario of PP in integrating the PS module, ie I would like to make a production for projects where it can manage and budget for the project and control all costs made for that project (Travel, Sheet Hours, etc.). Any help guys?

hugs

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just like You create Purch Req for materials for project using Project MRP run, you can also create planned orders for in-house production materials. These planned orders will be account assigned to WBS elements and then you convert these planned orders into production orders.

This way now the orders can be taken care bu production, while their monitoring is available at WBS element level.

Regards,

Mahendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1st Scenario : Create BOM for SFG/FG and add to material in project material component overview then Run MRP for project/wbs system will create PR for RM/BOP as BOM items and also plan order for SFG/FG material PR convert in PO then MIGO and Plan order convert in Prod. Order then confirm prod order and check MMBE stock check here i would like to say due to linking with WBS system will check budget due to budget functionality.

you can monitor anythink at wbs level.

2nd Scenario : Created manual PR with the reference of Q then create Manually productio order with the reference of WBS confirm prod. order check stock in MMBE here also budget would be check for prod order duo to link with wbs and depend on budget functionality of wbs

Regards,

Sanjeev