cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting blank master page in layout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 master pages (say masterpage1, masterpage2) in my layout.

For one of the body page i want the master page type masterpage2. So in "pagination" tab, in "Place" property, i have added the masterpage2. When i do this, an empty masterpage2 is getting added above this bodypage and this masterpage with empty bodypage is getting dispalying in output also. How to get rid of this unnecessary blank page. Any inputs will be helpful.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have two master pages, from the body page of page1you have to set pagination place as 'On Page1' and if it Overflows set it as 'Go To Page2'. Similarly for second body page of Master page2 pagination place 'Following Previous' which are shown below,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C H,

Thanks for your reply.

I am having multiple body pages. lets say bodypage1, bodypage2. For bodypage1 i want the master page type masterpage1 and for bodypage2 i want masterpage2.

The images that you attached above is for single bodypage and multiple masterpages.

When i am trying setting different masterpages for different bodypages, blank masterpage is getting inserted above the bodypage in layout as well as in output.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

former_member230486
Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C H,

I have followed the same document but i don't know why i am getting an extra master page.

Regards,

Mahidhar.

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this attachment,