cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What tables to use to find underlying PO and Incoterm for Material on SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I'm am trying to determine the underlying purchase order and incoterm for a material on a Sales Order.  Is there a table that I can query in SE16 where the SO# is the key and incoterm and PO are outputs? 

Are there other easier ways to get at this data?  

The best I've come up with is a three step process. . .which given the amount of data I'm working with will result in a long process.

Thanks for your help!

Jason 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jason

Try out this option , go to SE16N and give your required inputs and uncheck the rest just select BSTKD and let us know the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohammed - thanks for the help but it looks like I don't have access to SE16N - just SE16. Didn't know there was a difference.  I'll need to try another route. thx.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VBKD - BSTNK for PO number

for inco term go to VBKD - INCO1 and INCO2 here you have take the sales order number from VBAK.

Hope it answers your question.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna - thanks for your help.

This looks good so far - but guess I'm puzzled by the output on VBKD. I upload 380 SO docs which I would imagine would result in 380 lines back. Instead I get nearly twice that returned.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Jason

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To get PR no  go to VBEP - BANFN and use EKPO table to get the PO number by using this PR as reference number.

Regards, Sai krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VBEP there will be multiple lines again because it shows line item data so it will show line item wise data

In ALV report you can show one line if you can sum quantity in one line. We have done this with following select

SELECT SUM( fkimg ) INTO itab-fkimg

FROM vbrp CLIENT SPECIFIED

WHERE mandt = sy-mandt

AND vbeln = itab-vbeln

AND matnr = itab-matnr.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, MoazzaM Ali - that makes perfect sense as to why more line items are brought back. Embarrased! I should have known that!  .

Unfortunately, don't have access to ALV report - so I'm trying that route Sai had suggested but have yet to get the data that I need.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Agree sir. But, i was under impression that Jason was looking for Lien Item wise data.

@Jason : Are you using any separate order type for third party or standard order but, in that order you will always have 3rd party line items?

If so, you can simply consider one order number and get the required details by using the data you have taken from VBEP to VBAK with the sales document number and use same in EKPO to get the PO number.

@Moazzam : Correct if its wrong.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It happens some time