Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amadeus SAP GRC - Integration Access/Process Control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all.

I have the followinf scenario:

1. Several controls defined from Process Control
  2. Process and Subprocess mapping performed, getting integration between Access Control mitigation control and Process Control controls.

I would like to know how impacts the evaluation of a control into de Process Control view. That means if the evaluation of a control if fail does it mean that this mitigation control won't mitigate the users in Access Control?

Many thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the testing of the mitigating control fails in PC, then the AC SOD violation is not mitigated. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul.

thank you for your response.

This is how i though it worked however i have performe some test and i cannot see the behavior you mention. When a manual control in Process fails it still mitigates the users in Access Control reporting.

Should i perform the testing over automatic control? i understand that a control status can be only pass or fail.

thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, unfortunately the integration between AC and PC is not yet complete.  The failure of the test of the mitigating control in PC should be sent back to AC, but this is not happening.  It would have to be a manual review.  I suggest you check IdeaPlace to request an enhancement, if this has not yet been done by somebody. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul.

it's how i supposed then.

Thank you.

Answers (0)