cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When we create return order using <b>VA01</b> and input order type <b>return order</b> systems creates an order and allow us to create an invoice based on that order without having any delivery and wh movement.

We want system not to allow us to create invoice based on return sales order without WH movement (Return into inventory).

Please suggest me the solution.

Thanks in advance

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the config itemcategory defnition. Billing relevence field set it to delivery related billing.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biju,

I have already tried this . I mean

I had replaced that control with “A” instead of “B” but it didn’t work. Please suggest something else.

Thanks

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

You may as well remove the copy control for billing to returns order and only maintain between billing and returns delivery.

Regards,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls change the configuration of order type RE. In the general control tab of the sales document type RE, u shd make the REFERENCE MANDATORY option to M (w.r.to billing doc). Also, in the billing tab use del. related billing.

Hope this will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you all friends

Regards

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Check whether the copy controls are set for the return order to the delivery.

Also check the item category controls so that the appropriate controls are maintained to meet the requirement. As our friends said, check whether u had set the same for delivery related billing.

Also check the delivery item categories,OVLP

Mohan

Award points if it adds information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Shiv,

when you use RE Order Type. Make sure

1.That the Copy control exists from RE - LF (or any other delivery type you want). 2. For the particular item category in VOV7 ensure that the Billing relevance is Delivery Related and not order related.

3. For the Item Category in Delivery (OVLP) Ensure that it has picking relevance.

These should resolve the issue

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The other way of doing it is remove the Order related billing in the RE doc type. Currently you might have maintained RE as the Billing type, remove this and this should solve the issue.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

If u want Customer Account credit ,U should copy from credit memo request to billing.

and then u should change rename in returns sales order.

Rewards point it helps