Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_IFR not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was getting the the below error in Runtime Workbench ,

"Error during communication with SLD : Login with PIRWBUSER failed . User credentials are invalid or user is denied access. Please check if the user is locked or  has insufficient rights SLD system"

In trying to resolve the above error,i changed the password of PIRWBUSER and also updated the new password in exchange profile .After this change ,i could not open SXMB_IFR (browser did not open) and ended up with error '' 2: Error while reading configuration for secure communication " .

SLDCHECK log below,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exchange Infrastructure: Test LCR Connection

Properties of RFC destination SAPSLDAPI

RFC host:

%%RFCSERVER%%

program id:      SAPSLDAPI_PEP

gateway host:

che1wpsap2.corp.hexaware.com

gateway service: sapgw02

Testing the RFC connection to the SLD java client...

RFC ping returned exception with message:

Error when opening an RFC connection

Summary: Connection to SLD does not work

=> Check SLD function and configurations

Now checking access to the XI Profile

Properties of RFC destination LCRSAPRFC

RFC host:

%%RFCSERVER%%

program id:      LCRSAPRFC_PEP

gateway host:

che1wpsap2.corp.hexaware.com

gateway service: sapgw02

Testing the RFC connection to the SLD java client...

RFC ping returned exception with message:

Error when opening an RFC connection

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also i checked in SM59 ,these two  SAPSLDAPI  , LCRSAPRFC  RFC destination failed with error  'Timeout during allocate of registered program'.

PI was working fine before i changed the password.

I am an abaper learning SAP PI (developer) in my company IDES  (XI in same box)  system. We dont have SAP PI basis consultant for assist. 

Kindly help.

Thanks,
Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

You will need to change this in trx SU01 and in the Exchange Profile (http://<server>:<port>/exchangeProfile). See note 999962 PI 7.10: Change passwords of PI service users. The password must be identical in both these locations.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Look at the the directory C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc if your domain name and the IP adress have been maintained.