cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection againts Delivery Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I have some lot in  QA-32 10 (Insp. for delivery to cust. (w/ order) which will be generated againts DO. Now my is Sanerio is that when DO will be made quality inpection lot will be generated in 10 origion and only that case PGI is possible if you made Usage decision. now i have two type of usage decsion (Catalog) code A and R

A means accept and R means Rejected.

Suppose i have 10 inspecation lot in qa32 10 origin and i want to accept only 8 lot and rejected 2 lot. 8 lot with usage A and 2 lot with Usage R now i want to done PGI only A (accept lot) and dont want PGI those lot which usage declared R.

Kindly elaborate me how can i do this

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no stock posting in Inspection lot origin 10.Hence there is no question of partial acceptence or rejection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit Gujar,

I know that there is no stock posting in inspection lot origin 10. but how i control PGI though Usage decision suppose lot will be generated againts DO and if the lot usage is done then system post the OGI ohter doing PGI system give error first clear inspection lot,

now my querry is that 50 quantity send to customer DO will be made and lot will be show in qa32 10 origin and i want to just PGI 48 unit and remaining 2 unit dont send to customer due to defect ETC.

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zohaib,

Logically speaking , before sending to Customer, u might have found defects.

So in SAP also, before creating DO,try to send 2 defective quantity to blocked stock & for remaining 48 , u go for DO.(Since stock posting is not possible with Insp. type 10-UD)

Is it possible?Pls, revert.

Regards,

Milind