cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor and customer is same but how vendor will come credit management system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sd gurus

in some situations vendor and customer may be same at that time we assign vendor in customer master and in vendor master data we assign customer

it means system easily will understand customer and vendor is same but how it is possible to maintaine credit limit based on vendor is it possible

i am thinking credit management system is not applicable to vendor ,, is this right  

Dear plz clear if so how we maintain credit limit  for vendor

Thank you so much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ali sir

Lakshimipathi sir told in this thread 

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1892805

I dont think vendor will be considered in credit management concept.  With user exit, this can be achieved

DOUBT ON THIS

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Statement is very clear. What kind of doubts you have?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venu the user exit will be difficult as you will need to find the vendor number from table KNA1-LIFNR compare the vendor balance in table BSIK with the company code, get the current customer credit exposure balance and current SO credit balance, add then add them together and then compare with the customer credit limit. 

I think you could be consider the "No Credit Check" routine in OVA8.  Using this you could bypass the credit check if Vendor + CE < CL.

Good luck.

Regards

Waza

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

Have you searched forum before posting? Check below links. You will get to know how to control this.

http://scn.sap.com/message/8762112

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1892805

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

YAA sir i have deleted 

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Don't you think its waste of my time to spend on your issue to reply. It kills the morals of teh person whoever is replying.

May I know the reson for deleting your post after replying your question 2 times?

Dear Moderators,

Is their any control on this?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear KEsari

I agreed. Once a question is posted, it shouldn't be deleted. This provision should lie only with moderators. You can add this suggestion in Idea Place.

Thank$

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai Krishna & Moazzam

To inform you all this not the right way or place to discuss all this. Being sensible & responsible member, you are advised not encourage these gestures.

Further, this discussion is locked for any further discussion.

Former Member

Since 31 Oct, 2012, You have 522 posts.

I need not have to mention: Please put some effort in terms of search & practise before posting any query.

Don't take these forum discussion to an alternative to good training.

It could be final warning.

Thanks, JP

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

some situations vendor and customer may be same

when vendor itself is a Customer you need to maintain the credit limits only for Customer.

Siva vasireddy