cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

am having two order types having the same pricing procedure my issue is some condition types are directly calculated for one order type which i created and for the old one those condition types are not involved my client wanted conditions not to be calculated directly.i checked with the condition records nothing maintained and also i checked with analyse button for one of the condition type it shown me following message.

This message indicates that the condition record exists, but has not been defined in the document. If a new price determination is carried to the document item, the condition is defined.

This may have the following causes:

The condition has been deleted manually on the screen of the condition item.

The condition record is created later. It should be borne in mind that order processing and pricing have buffer mechanisms that cause a new condition record is found attached only after the complete closure and restart order processing.

Upon annexation of an item, access to the condition record was made with different key fields of the time of modification, which may cause results verification requirement for different time of annexation and modification. This can occur when changes are made.

In billing (or when copying orders): certain types of condition were not calculated in the original document (this is usually controlled through conditions pricing). In generating a document, the system works through the document flow (TVCPF, TVCPA) with one type of price determination determines that no such condition types, although they can be called via the requirements.

can any one help me please

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srikanth

Generally, these sort system behaviour can be controlled through relevant Manual entries in changes which can be made section in condition type.

If your condition type values should be determined based on condition record & you have maintain manual entries field as C - Manual entry has priority. Then system would not automatically update the value of the condition, once relevant condition record is maintain. Until and unless you update the pricing. In same place, if you have manual entries field as B - Automatic entry has priority. Then system allow you entry of manual values till the time, it doesn't find value based condition record.

So, I would suggest you maintain manual entries field entry as B - Automatic entry has priority for your condition type and test again.

Thanks, JP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Mr. Jyoti Prakash.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Are you taking order type field in your access sequence? If yes then check condition record with this field. If not then please share which fields you have taken for condition table and also if possible please share screen shot of analysis screen of condition which is not calculated by system automatically.

Thank$