Did you mean: 

BPM SCENARIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frndz,

I am using bpm scenario.using sync aysn bridge in it.below is the flow

Recive step-->send (sync)-->send Async

1)Recieve step is recieving a file

2)send step is sending a message to RFC in turn RFC giving response back.

3)send step will conver that response message in to idoc need to send to ECC.

Here My concerns is

1)when recieve step recievs a message in monitoring stage where exactly we can see after recive step message.

2)response message which is coming from RFC will comes to pi .Where we can see that message as well

And i have 10 fields in my source file.RFC is giving response as one id.So is it possible to append this id to input source message(which is having 10 fileds)

Please suggest

Regards,

Naren

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

IWhere are you executing Transformation step, if you are executing outside BPM then you could see same in SXMB_MONI else sxmb_moni_bpe.

Personally i think you can imporve your design and BPM can be avoided.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply.

Here my case getting a file from source system.Based on 1st name and last name will create BP id in CRM(using RFC).that bp id will come as response.That bp id i need to append it to source file.In sourse file there are 2 details bp and lead .

after i recive bp id need to create bp idoc and lead idoc in CRM.\

1)BP id+bp infomation-->map to BP idoc

2)BP id+Lead data--->map to lead idoc

i dont think we can achieve this with out bpm.Please suggest if it is possible.

We are using pi 7.0 .

Regards,

Narendra.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

You can make this as a Async call and CRM it self you we can handle calling BP IDoc/Lead IDoc.

But this requires lot of development in CRM system.

Better to use BPM design it self.

Thank you,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Thanx for ur reply.....

if i process 100 records 100 bpids will generate.So how can i add that particular bp i dto the particular record When i use transformation step to append bp id to source message.

How to handle validation checks here.pls suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can avoid bpm by following way:

1. Builld file to proxy interface and call RFC to create bp id in CRM

2. In Inbound proxy, trigger outbound proxy to send bp id + file data to PI and create Idocs in PI and send to CRM

Thus there will be two interfaces, first interface file to proxy will create bp id and another interface proxy to idoc to create idocs in CRM using bp id.

However the monitoring will  be little difficult as you need to find which 2  messages are related to each other for given cust name. This will be easy with BPM as you can monitor entire process and get logs.

But you have an advantage of error handling in proxy, it can catch both system and application errors so you may build error handling mechanism.

You may request idoc acknowledgment and catch errors in proxy if something goes wrong.

Regards,

Beena 

venkatagiri_gongadi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

i think you can handle this in mapping step which you will use in transformation step and maitain proper context.:)

Regards,

Girii

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you are using ABAP stack for monitoring...

use sxmb_moni_bpe for monitoring ..

former_member192851
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1-2) You should use Process View in SXMB_MONI.

>> So is it possible to append this id to input source message

Yes... Use transformation step...