cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quota Arrangement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would like to ask about Quota Arrangement.

What I want to do is like this.

Particular Products should be provided from Partner Location for 70%(Type: FBB), and 30% should be manufuctured in-house(Type: PDS).
In addition 30% should be divided into 2 PDS. (40% and 60%)

So the Products will be 70% from outside and 18% is from PDS_A, 12% is PDS_B.

Is this kind of Master Registration possible?
If possible, could you tell me how to register it?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The given scenario is possible to model in standard APO system.

• Use t.code /sapapo/scc_tq1 and create model and version-dependent inbound quota arrangements.
  • Define the quota arrangement header by selecting required product and specifying the validity periods.
  • Then define the quota arrangement item by selecting the header (created in the above step)
    • External Procurement - Quota arrangement type FBB
      • If you CIF the external procurement relationship (purchase info record, contract, or scheduling agreement), the system will generate the necessary transportation lane and allow you to select the defined relationship using quota arrangement for ext. procurement relationship option.
      • If you procure your product from another plant/warehouse, you need to define a transportation lane using t.code /sapapo/scc_tl1. Then select quota arrangement for location option.
    • Internal procurement - Quota arrangement type EF
      • Select the option 'Quota arrangement for in-house production' and then choose required source of supply. The system allows you to select one from all the eligible PDS/PPM available for the selected location product.

Thanks,
Rajesh