cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data is not saving / BINDING, is it a SAP bug?

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have developed a WDA with Adobe interactive form as an UI element, well.

For example, I placed 2 text fields on the form, say, 1st is CITY and 2nd is COUNTRY, but they should be associated

I put a push button (its caption is UPDATE_MY_TABLE) on same view of WDA, i put a validation ABAP code OnAction event of the said button, as per validation the both fields(City and Country must be associated), if it fails am throwing an error message by using

CALL METHOD l_message_manager->report_t100_message

Say, user entered NEW YORK in CITY field and FRANCE in COUNTRY field, and clicked the button, obviously my ABAP validation thrown the error message on the same view of WDA, well.

1) Now at this point (after throwing error message), if user SAVEs this form on the local machine, I / we don't see the user entered data (NEW YORK, FRANCE what ever) on the OFFLINE form !!!!!!!

2) Now, user deleted the FRANCE and entered as USA and clciked the button again, but BINDING (back end) is not updating hence still my ABAP is receiving as FRANCE and throwing error message again !!!

Its WEIRD really !!!!!

Just for example, i provided above case, but in my case i have bunch of fields with bunch of validations!! You can try in your system as well

Pls. let me know how can i fix this?am i missing something? is it a SAP bug?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194142
Participant
0 Kudos

Any help pls.?

Thank you