cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CPP issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  experts,

I am seeing these errors in /sapapo/CPP ,what could be the solution? I attached the document.

Rgds

chowdary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The screenshot you have attached suggests that there are some of the queue which encountered some issue while being transferred to APO so they have been updated by cif error handeling to post processing.

To get to know the exact issue you need to select record in your screenshot which is been maked with red traffic light "external procurement" record, that will help you analyzing the issue.

You can also send the screenshot of that record which is erroneous for me to analyze further on that, one you sent is showing successful updation in CPP.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

Did you checked the suggested solution, is this helping you in resolving your query, let me know if you have any further query.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

The document that u have attached is showing the discription in green color which is usually meaning successfull.

U can go to /n/sapapo/cq (queue manager in APO) and try to reactivate the errors as might be there because of some communication network problem. But in Queue manager u will not be able to get the description of the error. So if still the error remains there then go to cpp and click on the red ones and try to get some description of the error.

Thanks

Ankit