Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item não contabilizado no faturamento

luciamendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Pessoal Boa tarde!!

Tenho um caso de um documento de faturamento com 2 itens, que por alguma razão gerou a contabilização apenas do primeiro item.

Até a remessa e baixa do estoque ocorreu tudo certinho, mas só no faturamento é que gerou apenas 1 item.

Eu já conferi tudo na ordem e no faturamento e os dois itens estão iguais.  O sistema gerou somente a contas a receber do item contabilizado.

Alguém já passou por isto?

Eu tive um caso igual em junho do ano passado e a instrução que a consultora passou na época foi fazer ajustes manuais,  

Isto continua assim? 

Agradeço se alguém me der alguma idéia!!

Abraço!

Lúcia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Posting in FI is always at header level. I dont know any setting where we can stop posting of any line item. If you see in VOFA there is posting block tick at billing document level.

In this case if one line item is not posted then this is abnormal behavior. This is not standard procedure and I am sure this is happened very rare. You have to check and investigate it as I suggested in my earlier post. Check item category, statuses and update here.

Thank$

luciamendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM Ali,

I´ve done all checkings you´ve suggested, but unfortunatelly it was a kind of a very rare problem.  Both item categories are the same, both materials were delivered by batch split proposal.  I tried to release the accounting document again by the Invoicing document VF02, but the message was that the accounting document was already generated.

So due to the urgency to solve the problem, my FI team decided to do all the necessary postings mannualy.

thanks for eveything!

Lúcia

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. Whenever you get time, please check in Qaulity system and let us know. Meanwhile, you can close the thread.

Thanks,

Regards,Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Due to urgency if you have posted accounting entry thats OK but this is abnormal behavior and I believe its route cause should be investigated. Its up to you to investigate or not. If settings are same n statuses are also same then you should raise OSS note to SAP. 

Thank$

luciamendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with you.   In fact this situation has happened once last year.  I´ll try to investigate it deeply and than I will open the OSS.  thanks again for you sugestions!

Lúcia

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Lucia,

Did u find any Update was Terminated error mail in the USER SAP inbox.

In that Error Info... system display the error.

Regards,

Mani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can anyone translate this in English

luciamendes
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM Ali

thanks for your prompt answer!

The problem is that i have one Invoicing Document composed by two items, but only one of them was posted into accountings.

The goods movement was posted normally for both items, but as the invoicing document had just one item posted, the customer payment obligation was generated based in just one item.

I had a similar situation in the past, and the consultant asked to accounting people to correct the accounting documents mannually.

Have you already had a situation like this?

thanks!

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucia

First of all I would like to tell you that this is forum for all SAP users globally so please use English as comjunication lnguage.

For your query I had never faced or seen this error. What you are saying is that there are two line items in invoice but in accounting only one was posted. I don't think so this can be possible unless one of them is a text item. Can you please check and share what are the item categories for both document. Also check the status of billing document in document flow is it complete or ooen. What about the status in sale order for both items. Please check and update here.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the qty of each line item. In case of batch split, the first line item will show Zero Qty and the batch item shows with Batch and qty. In this case only the batch item which has qty will be posted to accounts.

Let me also check with my FI consultants if they can write any valuation to post at header level and not at the item level.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

luciamendes
Participant
0 Kudos

HI!

Thanks for your answer but i´ve analysed that and both items are in the same level of item batch split proposal, so I don´t think that this is the problem.  =o(

Thanks anyway!

Lúcia

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lucia,

I understand from my FI consultant that they can post billing to accounts by clubbing all line items. Please check with your FI consultant.

It may resolve your issue.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

luciamendes
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sai Krishna

thanks for you too!!  but due to the urgency to solve the problem, my FI team decided to do all the necessary postings mannualy, ok?

thanks for all!

Lúcia