Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I have an issue with a client .

We have indicated for 01/01/2013 in OB08 on exchange rate type P different rates and that has to be reflected in the projects related for 2013 in CJI3.

Apparantly the conversion still is taking the rate for 2012 .

How can i resolve this ?

Thank you

Davy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo Clara ,

I have deleted a price , saved and then reentered the price but nothing has changed .

Is there something else that have to do , recalculate costs or something ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clara ,

Is it still possible to send me a solution ?

Thank you

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you enter in KP26 delete the price planned for 2013 and entered again? The values shoul be changed.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I think it happened like that , the KP26 2013 rates have changed before the change of the rate for 2013.

In OKEV in plan version 0 we have exchange rate type 0 and value date 01.01.2013, that is already been checked.

How can i modify this ?

Thank you

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you enter in KP26 delete the price planned for 2013 and entered again?

Or is it not possible?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advise me how to modify the values , because i have done this and nothing has changed

Thank you

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Helllo Davy,

Then You modify values in KP26 for year 2013 and the erate is continue using 2012-erates, is this correct?

Could you check in OKEV for your plan version ( 0 ?) and year 2013 if you have  Exchange rate type = P and  Value date or blank or 01.01.2013?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Clara ,

the posting are wrong after the rate value has changed.

Can this have something to do with the KP26 Activity rates ?

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes you are right . if you are using fixed price in the activity types ( KP26) you entered the plan value for this combination ( activity type + cost center) this plan value was stored in both currencies and now the system it is using them ( independent on the erates entered in the system)

Check the values in COST table ( object number : Activity+costcenter) you will see the plan prices in both currencies.

Usually plan activity type year XXXX should be done after erate has been updated in the system.

You should modify values in KP26 to take new erates.

Regards

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are changing the erate value after the posting this is not changed in the documents already generated. The controlling document that you display in CJI3 has been stored in the 3 currencies and don't have impact in future erates changes.

Not sure if this is your question,

Regards