cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Ship To Party from Quotation to Sales Order at Header and Partner level.

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sales Order created by  copying the first 3 items from Quotation and add up manually the 4th items.,

Delivery is expected to be 1, but it is split due to different header in Ship to Party.

The 4th item if you can see, the tick is there for Ship to Address partner.

Question is -  Why the ship to party is got the tick mark get activated in the item partner tick mark and unable to change the ship to party from the Header level

Regards,

Mohan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check your partner determination procedure at sales document header as well as Item level. What I could think is, Partner function of SH would have been checked as Not modifiable under Partner function in procedure in customization.

Could you please check few other orders and let us know if you have this problem and want to know one more thing, have you delivered already?

Regards, Sai Krishna.

mohan_goru
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai krishna,

If we think that the- Partner function of SH would have been checked as Not modifiable under Partner function in procedure in customization, Then every ship to party should not be changed at Item level right... But here it is changing for all Item partners for only one Item partner SH the check box is getting activated and cant able to change from header level

I checked for other orders and also i created several orders manually which iam not getting this issue.

Regards,

Mohan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

mr mohan, what you are experience right only...

you kept not modifiable for customer object that is CMR partnership determination, so header level it is not modifiable, coming to item level, you have seperate partner determination at item level, if it is modifiable here, you can change different ship to paties, but that the point,

one more thing, still am not clear with you query??

jagadeesh