cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO deletion at item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks

We are in SRM 7.0 EHP1 using Standlone scenario. We are facing one issue related to po deletions.Whenever we delete all line items of the Ordered PO its status at header level remains in Ordered Status and not changed to Deleted.

Can you let me know if this is standard functionality or we are missing some configuration ?

My findings on the above are that Del_ind is marked X for each item but Doc_closed is not marked X for the PO. I also saw that the changed version in which the items were deleted the header status was Deleted but this is not replicated on the Active Version

Thanks

Ushir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

Yes it is the standard behavior in SRM, You can only delete the items in a PO and when you delete all items still PO header shows the status as Ordered.

Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is there any report we can use to delete the PO's at header level. The basic need is to let the vendor know about the deleted PO. The PO sent to the vendor has at item level indication that item has been deleted but it would be great if we can have something like Deleted PO at the heaader itself to notifiy the vendor.

Also about the changes done in the PO line item can we have any identification on the revised PO that what has been changed on the PO. As if now it has only changed version but it doesn't capture what changes have been done on the item.

Thanks

Ushir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ushir,

You can have the PO deleted status for the item level .

Regards

Ashok