cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show all Customers (Master data) even if Sales is zero in Webi Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement in webi report like even if sales for a particular customer has net value zero for past 12 months ( which is shown in the reports), the customer should be seen in the report. Now what is happening is if there is no value the particular customer is neglected.

From the Following post https://scn.sap.com/thread/1566637 i understand, one solution is to simply add a constant value in query. Should this constant be created in bex level or universe level.

Can somebody please guide me to create a constant value in query and achieve the requirement.

Thanks,

priya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can also copy the webi query and in the second query dont include any key figures, then merge the customer dimension. With this trick you can display all customers.

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Thank you for your reply.

I have  been trying this method but If i create a query without Key figure i get a Error "Database Error: Error in MDDataSetBW.GetCelData (IES 10901) (WIS 10901).

Any help pls.

Thanks,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

then you can go ahead and try with a dummy key figure in BEx (e.g. constant = 1).

Best regards,

Victor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There are two ways you can get the Customers even though it contains value

1) At universe level you can use Nvl(Object;'None') in select statement

2) You can create a constant value in webi report like if isnull(Object ) then "Others " else Object

3) if you are using Bex  query then by default it creates Not assigned value if there is null

I recommend you to work around at Universe or Bex level since it is higher level ,if you use in webi level lots of unnecessary  data will be retrieved and there we applying conditions

Hope this helps u

Regards

S

former_member182342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Property of that particular table.

1. check both show rows with all empty measure values  .

2. check both show rows with all measure values = 0  .

3. check both show rows with the sum of measure values = 0  .

Regards,

Anish

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.