Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date issue on Delivery Note via VL10G

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

May I ask help to check our issue currently. We are having issue on the Planned GI date created by a Delivery Note using VL10G, the date was different late of more that a month comparing to the Goods Issue generated by STO source for this Delivery Note.

Can you guide us where does this difference occur? Where can we check? Thank you.

Example: DN : 11111, Planned GI date generated = May 5, 2013, but on our STO 11111 Purchased Order the ATP generated date was April 13, 2013. We are expecting the same Goods Issue date (Delivery Schedule Tab ME23N) from the STO to be the date of our Delivery via VL10G. Hope for your advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ryan_lazaro3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the reply and help. We decided to raised an SAP OSS Message for this for closure. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ryan,

Can you please check what is MAD in Delivery item and check if its the same determined in the STO.

If not, i believe this is because of Shipment scheduling indicator set in table T161V.

Generally, this Shipment scheduling indicator if set in T161V, will make sure accurate ATP as leadtime will be calculated based route versus planned leadtime.

Kindly test the behavior by removing and setting this indicator.

Regards

Dhilipan