cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP RightFax ISSUE | URGENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have RightFax configured on our PRD system. We create a clone of our PRD system and we call it QAS.

Now when we are trying to send fax through QAS, we are not able to do so.

Can you please le tme know what all things do i need to check in order to make sure that the Fax is being sent from our QAS server.

Appreciate you help, as it has become an issue out here.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the issue. Thanks for all your help.

The issue was with the user id that RightFax uses to connect. This user was locked .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

Check if the program is installed on your QAS in the same path as in Production server. Also check if it has all the necessary authorizations. I guess you will need help of your OS team for this purpose. Also in case you are using explicit host option check in case of multiple application servers make sure the folder where this program is installed is shared/properly.

There can be mutiple issues. We faced similar issues in sending mails after a similar activity.

Please award points for useful info.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi NK,

You must be using an RFC destination to send FAXES. Check in your QAS system if it is working fine.

Just try doing test connection. If it is not working then please check for error causes.

Please award points for useful info.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

I did check the RFC connection, but i'm getting an error, so i thought of putting it in this forum...

The error that i'm getting is -

Connection error program CBNYFAX01.sapgate not registered / CPI-C error CM_ALLOCATE_FAILURE_RETRY

I tried to search for this error, but not not successful with any helpful hints. Appreciate if you can help on this.

Thanks.