cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actions based on Budget Tolerance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know whether it is possible to trigger mail alerts to the respective Person Responsible at different Budget Tolerance limits. (e.g. To trigger mail alerts upon reaching both  75% and 90% utilization)

Thanks,

Sujith.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

you need to select availablity control action 2 with the usages of 75% and 90% in usage in % column.

Also check the below thread similar as your requirement.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3243715

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

The limitation is that, I can not maintain multiple tolerenace limits against a same action item (e.g. I can not mention action item 2 against both 75% and 90%. Only posibility is that to config action item 1 against 75% and action item 2 against 90%)

Is there is any alternative to accomplish this requirement?

Thanks,

Sujith.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you desired within Tolerance Group ++ tow times action 2 then not posible

You have to change tolerance group means 00 or as per requirement instead of ++

Regards,

Sanjeev 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As per the requirement you can increase the option of Activity in the Availability Control ( Tolerance Limits) ,or any parameter has to be different from the existing options , eg:With Diffferent Control Area or Different Profile .)

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your response. Will I be able to perform any enhancement to get it done. The requirement to maintain Tollerance Limits as follows:

Co Area     Bud Profile     Trns Grp     Activity     Usage

0001          000001          ++               2               75.00

0001          000001          ++               2               90.00

Thanks,

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujith,

As per your requirement is to send the Bugdet Exceed Error mail to concerned person for both 75% and 90 % with same activity of 2 ( warning with Mail to Person Responsible) .( 90% .)

I suggest to create another activity  4 with  ( warning with Mail to Appliacant No ) 75 % .

I hope this might  be suits for your requirement.

Regards,

vrkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear VR Kumar,

As per my understanding we can not create additional Activity Types. By defualt SAP has 1 - 3 Activity Type against Budget availability control:

1 Warning

2 Warning with MAIL to person responsible

3 Error message

Please do let me know is my understanding is wrong and there is a way to create cuztomized activity types.

Thanks,

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

As per the standard  default Availability activity types are 3 only , but as per your business requirement , if you requires two different options of 75% and 90 % with same activity functionality means, i.e I suggested better check with Zdevelopment table ( V_TBPFD) for creation of new 4 activity with same functionality of sending mail ( But maintain Applicant ,inspite of Person Responsible )Warning with MAIL to Appliacnt ) , to avoid duplication from 2 activity .

So Applicant field also has to be maintained in project /WBS, along with Person Responsible.

1. Applicant : ( 4 75% Warning with MAIL to Applicant.)

2 Person Responsible: 90% ( 2 Warning with MAIL to person responsible )

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for your response. After cuztomizing the TBPFD table, what will be other customize activities to be performed to trigger work-flow mail alerts upon reaching the threshold

Thanks,

Sujith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Anyone can guide me on my above query on workflows?

Thanks,

Sujith

Answers (0)