cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Procedure for 3rd Party order based on Price list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have come across to new enhancement requirement stated as below.

Price List 01 in customer master  is set for 3rd party sales to distributors. Use want to change I/C price currently derived by Price List 01 *condition type  PI02 % to Price List 41.

In order to acheive this Key user recommendations are as below.

In or think in pricing procedure you will want to remove PI02.  Then add a new condition that is price based - so a copy of PI01 would work best.  Then write 2 VOFMs - one VOFM to assign as a requirement that says it is required only when sales org and plant belong to different companies, and one VOFM that gets the data from PR00 Price List 41 to be the inter companyprice.

Now user do not want to change PL is customer master due to business process moreover super user is not sure if suggested solution will work or not ?

Have searched for SPRO settings where price list is directly or indirectly assigned to pricing procedure/condition type however can create condition record table with one field as price list.

Seeking Advise

With the above details available what should be ideal approach to implement solution.

VOFM that gets the data from PR00 Price List 41 to be the inter company price.? - Does that mean alogoritham written in routine will check value from condition record maintained for Price List 41 for condition type PR00.

Please help me to finalize approach or highlight if i am missing anything.

Regards,

Dharmesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dharmesh,

If your client does not want to do any master data changes (i.e. in the customer master record), then look in to the condition table used by standard SAP, for condition type PI01.

It has - Sales organization, plant, material.

Think a solution in these lines; create a new condition table as below

Sales organization, plant, material, price list (01) (not 41)

In the access sequence, put this condition table at the top of the sequence, and activate the "exclusive" indicator

Condition records are as follows:

Sales organization, plant, material, price list : SO01, PL01, M01, 01 --> 47USD per unit

Price list, material : 01, M01 --> 40USD per unit

2. Second option:

If your client does not want to change the price list in the customer master record.

Then my suggestion would be to search for an alternative field in the customer master record which can be used for the above (intercompany) process.

See which field in CMR is available e.g. field Price group.

If there is a field in CMR that can be used, then there would not be a need to use / create a routine (in other words no coding would be required).

To populate the value of a condition type only in the intercompany billing document, look in to routine 22 in SAP standard.

In other words, for this requirement, the existing routine can be used. (or can be copied).

Discuss with your client about using a field in CMR (e.g. Price group). So that this requirement can be fulfilled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW ,

As checked in system here there are two different pricing procedure being used in both sales order and Invoice .

Now there is only one intercompany condition type PI02 is added in both the pricing procedure and value is coming from Sales order from copy control settings .

Requirement here is such that @ Invoice PR00 & PI01 condition should pick values from condition record ,we have checked with changing copy control setting by price type "B" REDETERMINATION but it will be specific to any one item category which is not ok for client.

Under such situation we are planing to create a new pricing similar to existing Intercompany available pricing  which will be assigned to sales area of Invoice with the addition of condition type  PI01 and exclusion of PI02 as user do not want PI02 in Invoice which will be assigned to sales area of Invoice.

As per client request logic shall work only for sales order having price list as "01"(Header level) distribution channel as "02" so we are thinking in direction wherein independent new pricing procedure is assigned to delivering sales area and both the condition PR00 & PI01 will pull records from condition record.

I have got some pointers as this can be achieved through modification in routine(Requirement ) .

My thought is to advice ABAP team to write logic in requirement routine assigned to PI01  such that it will check for price list (01) and distribution channel (02) in preceeding SALES ORDER if condition matches then check pull records from condition records rest all settings would remain same.

Point 3 suggested by you looks similar to our solution but unfortunately i am not able to relate Price group field.

Regards,

Dharmesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forget to mention that since requirement routine 022 is common for all intercompany condition so we can create new routine with required conditions   a copy of 022  routine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dharmesh,

Not sure If I have understood your question properly. Based on my understanding if you would not like to change the customer master price list (01) field but would like to get the condition record for price list(41) to be picked up in pricing you could do as below:

in the user exit MV45AFZZ routine USER_EXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_TKOMK. you can check for your conditions ( belonging to diff salesorg/plant ) and change the TKOMK-pricelist field to 41. This will help you to get the condition record maintained for pricelist 41.

Regards

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Venu.

Here i would like to mention again that only sales order having header price list 01 should determine pricing in  Invoice only from condition record maintained for price list41