cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong ship-to-party in delivery?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have problem with wrong ship-to-party in delivery. In my purchase order shipping point and delivery ship-to-party are different.

but when i checked in customer master partner profile this multiple ship to party are maintained. For some deliveries it is taking right ship to party

and for some cases it is taking wrong ship to party.on what basis this wrong ship-to-party is picking? also for wrong deliveries we are getting forwarders.This deliveries are created automatically by background job using VL10B.where this configurations done for picking ship-to-party on particular conditions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

If it is STO process , Customer is coming into OBD from PO below screen shot .Please have look into below .

in IMG->MM->Purchasing->PO->STO->Define  Shipping Data for plants .

Thanks,

Naren

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Is it stock transfer order STO or purchase order with PGR? Against this delivery which movement type you are going to post? In your purchase order from where this customer master is taken? Please update so that I may investigate and help you more in this.

Thank$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moazzam,

Liked your below question. Thank you!

In your purchase order from where this customer master is taken? 

Former Member
0 Kudos

STO

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok. If this is STO then you can check the IMG path mentioned by Narendra in below screen. Check which customer master has been assigned there and what are the partner functions in assigned customer number. Please check and update.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the IMG path in below mentioned screen,it has correct customer number maintained.but still we are getting wrong ship-to-party at delivery.

also multiple partner functions are maintained for that customer number.on what basis this wrong ship-to-party is picking ?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

First of all , tel me below points .

1. Which Customer , did you assigned in Vendor Master Level ?

2. Which Customer , did you assigned in PO level ?

Note : Have a look into above mentioned points .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your PO > Partners tab, which ship to is maintained and is there any forwarder is there.. if yes same should get in Delivery... check any changes in PO ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RAMA KRISHNA,

multiple ship-to-party are maintained,but now it is picking wrong ship-to-party.earlier it is working fine and also there is no manual inputs given.once p.o create..automatically delivery is created through background job using VL10B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If multiple ship tos maintained in PO, then how system know which ship to need to pick  when creating delivery from background job?? I think somthing worng with process... check at item level also which ship to is maintained??

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Are the deliveries created with reference to sales orders?

on what basis this wrong ship-to-party is picking? 

In delivery, the ship to party is taken from the Ship to party, in the sales order, at item level.

Please check, sales order, item level and compare with the delivery note (header level).

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my case, deliveries are created based on P.O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is this a transfer order? or a subcontracting order?