cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MApping

Former Member
0 Kudos

The mapping for the below section  is repeated for number of PARTNERs in the Notification Header

Where the term PARTNER refers to E2ORPAR000 in the Root Node and the term Notification Header refers to Z2NTHDR000 in the Root Node.

Which means as many times as the notification header occurs the PARTNER comes.

In that E20RPAR000 which refers to partner there will be sub nodes present like PARVW: Partner Function,

PARNR: Partner

Now my doubt is whether i have  to change the context of PARTNER:E2ORPAR000 to Z2NTHDR000 or each and every value in that E2ORPAR000 like

PARVW: Partner Function,

PARNR: Partner to change the context to Z2NTHDR000.

If i change for both the subnodes and rootnodes to one context what happens?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my understanding you want to duplicate one segment with as many times the second segment comes.

Use useOneAsMany fn to achieve it.

Make sure the below

1. The first input parameter expects the list of values that we want to propagate to the target message.

2. The second input parameter expects the number of iterations or how many times we want to replicate the value given in the first parameter.

3. The third input parameter is the list of context changes. Depending on this parameter the source values will be propagated to the target after every context change.

Note: For this function to work as expected, the first two parameters must contain the same number of contexts while the last two parameters must contain the same number of values.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go through the below link for knowing  usage of useOneAsMany fn with an example.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ef/df564b6aa24fc9ab0d685460747de5/content.htm

Regards

Venkat

anand_shankar10
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Details given are not sufficient to provide solution. Kindly provide Mapping details.

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you mock up the source & target structure i.e provide an XML representation of the source & target structure..