cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer partner function AP from contract (va41) to invoice(vf04)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I need you help. When i create a contract and try assign a partner function AG, i go to vf04 for generate the corresponding invoice but partner function AP are not copied.

1) I was try with program RV60AFZA. User Exit USEREXIT_AVBPAK_ADD but my breakpoint don't stop while i create invoice.

2) In Copying Control, from Sales document to billing document, the copy option "Partner header" don't are here (table VBPA).

3) Try with include RV60AFZC but user exits don't fill the VBPA table.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english

Pleas, you can see the attachment file for more details.

Daynet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I resolved the problem with the standard customizing in Basic Functions - Partner determination.

Thanks of all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daynet,

Good to hear that your issue has been resolved but please always mark the post as Assumed Answered or Answered if you feel the responses are helpful against your post since there might be a helpful reply in a right track and others may get some benefit from posted replies that are marked as Helpful or Correct. This practice can make it easier for people here on SCN reading the thread to see which responses were on track and it could save their time if they've got the same question. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I resolved the problem with the standard customizing in Basic Functions - Partner determination.

Thanks of all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Daynet,

Can you please confirm if Partner Determination has been made for Sale and Billing document header in IMG. Thanks.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/Partner+determination+procedure+in+SD

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check your partner determination procedure. At all the levels.

Regards, Sai Krishna.