SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POSDM aggregation method - WPUUMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I am able to posting sales data with WPUUMS aggregation method, how come only passing the item data without any discount, tender, rounding off data. Is there any method to passing discount, tender and rounding off with aggregated .

17 REPLIES 17

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jack,

I am trying to follow your question but it sounds like you are asking whether you can post discount, tender, and rounding off with aggregated WPUUMS IDOC. If this is correct then your answer is you must use conversion controls to define the discount, use WPUTAB configuration for tender(procedure, payment methods lists etc) , and use the inbound profile for configuration for rounding off details.

Thank you,

Joseph DeMoya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jack,

1. Check what is the caluclation schema assinged inder- POS inbound aggregated sales control

2. Maintain the conditions as required in the schema(delete the discount related cond types from the schema and related as per your requirement)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as Tender Data is concerned WPUTAB Idoc needs to be used.

For WPUUMS:

The check points are:

• Use aggregation of material with conditions in Task for Generating Idoc WPUUMS.
  • And also the tax, discount types should be linked to your Task with the help of task groups, then only the data would be available in E1WPU05 segment

Thanks,

Pallav

0 Kudos

Hi Pallav,

I have the same requirement, and I have debug when execute standard task 0014-create WPUUMS IDoc, when the system call the method there has no any data in tax, discount data in the structure, so no data will be assign to segment E1WPU03, E1WPU04, E1WPU05, any idea to solve this requirement?

best regards

Evans.

0 Kudos

Have you used "aggregation of material with conditions" as option in configuration of Task 0014.

AND ALSO

Your discounts type  and taxes type configuration should be linked to a task group which in turn will be linked to your Task 0014 under "Assign Tasks to Task Groups"

Hope this resolves your problem.

Thanks,

Pallav.

0 Kudos

Hi Pallav,

Thanks a lot for your help, it can work now! do we have any document about configuration for internal employee?

Best regards,

Evans.

0 Kudos

Hi Pallav

Is it a must to use task 0014 for WPUUMS?

What if I am just using outbound task for generate WPUUMS in two-task processing instead of one-step process?

Thanks a lot.

BR

Dominic

0 Kudos

Hi Domnic,

If you are using two step, then only outbound task will satisfy your requirement.

There is no need to use 0014 for WPUUMS which is one step processing.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

Right, I am using outbound task 3001-Sales Data as IDoc WPUUMS.

However, similar to other experts in the thread, I am unable to interface the discount and tax segment, namely(technically) E1WPU03-E1WPU05.

I am already using aggregation task 3005-Material/Stock with Taxes and Discounts.

Would you have any idea why so?

Thanks and BR

Dom

0 Kudos

What Aggregation task you have used ?

It should be 2002.

I can't see 3005 in standard.

If it is custom you need to check the respective BAdis.

BR Vikrant.

Message was edited by: Vikrant Mohite

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant, sorry for the confusion, 3005 is copied from standard 2002. The settings inside are more the less same as standard.

Please see the attached pic if there is any problem with the settings that restraint me from sending the discount and tax?

Thanks so much

Dom

0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

Settings look fine.

Can you check tables /POSDW/AGGR11 and /POSDW/AGGR12 have any data there ?

I hope you have configured outbound task properly.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

Message was edited by: Vikrant Mohite

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant

I have checked that there are date in AGGR12 but not AGGR11.

Below is my setting for the outbound task. Would you see any problem in there?

Thanks loads.

0 Kudos

This is also fine.

Missing data in Aggr11 means you are missing tax related data. You need to debug the badi to understand what is going wrong.

BR,

Vikarnt.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikrant, I have successfully interfaced the discount value to ECC side and mapped to the discount type in pricing procedure.
However, could you advise how I can successfully post the discount to a GL account?
I have set up another condition type and account key for this mapping, but not very successful.

So I am thinking it should be the condition type that I have maintained wrongly, it would very nice if you can share how to maintain the condition type in the right way, for example any special indicator that I should tick? As well as how I should maintain this condition type in the pricing procedure?

Many thanks and BR

Dom

0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

I believe you must have maintained sales price condition PN10 in general settings in POSDM img config.

I am not sure about the configuration on ECC side.

Thanks,

Vikrant.

0 Kudos

Hi Dom,

Please check I think config is  missing in maintaining entries VKOA- Account Determination settings against the account key. Please maintain the config in VKOA hope it will solve your issue...

BR

Ajaya Kr. Mishra