cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing 2..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have two cases one is Delivery related billing and other is Order related.

Order Related billing the delivery type is LO. I wanted to know whether for an item with item category TAN we can create Order related billing. I want to skip the delivery process and straight create invoice the way we do for service items. What would be additional IMG settings? Do we have to copyTAN and create ZTAN for this and then assign all relevant doc types?

Please advise steps.

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can copy TAN and say make it ZTAN. In the controls for the item category in VOV7 for the field <b>billing relevance</b> is actually ' A ' means

A: Delivery-related billing document

Billing is based on the outbound delivery. Billing status is only updated in the outbound delivery.

The drop down list gives you a number of options out of which you can choose it as an order related billing also ( Depending on order quantity or deliveyr quantity ). As well I have copied few from the drop down list for your reference.

" " Not relevant for billing

A Delivery-related billing document

B Relevant for order-related billing status acc.to order qty

C Relevant for ord.-related billing - status acc.to target qty

D Relevant for pro forma

F Order-related billing doc. - status according to invoice qty

G Order-related billing of the delivery quantity

H Delivery-related billing - no zero quantities

I Order-relevant billing - billing plan

K Delivery-related invoices for partial quantity

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not advisable to change TAN. you can copy a service related item category.

the setting in SPRO which controls billing w:r:t item category is defined in Maintain Item category >

Billing relevence field in Buisness data.

u can find this under > SPRO>SD>Sales>Sales Document Item>Define Item Categories.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

to add to the above update the service related item category is TAD