cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebGUI template issues

0 Kudos

Hi, I'm having some issues working with the WebGUI template:

1. Firstly, messages doesn't show. The field which is validated gets red, but nothing more

2. Matchcodes works fine, but the button doesn't appear either, although it is activated by pressing F4 (but what if the user doesn't know this? or what if the mobile device doesn't have that key?) . Other templates does generate the F4 button, but pressing it generates the error ITS_UNDEFINED_NAT_FUNCTION, which I haven't been able to solve, even after searching and applying some SAP Notes.

3. Steploops are not shown. The screen is displayed, but with no fields.

I tried other templates, but I think this is the best, in terms of screen outlook. Screens generated with other templates are just too wide to fit in the mobile's screen. So, please advise how can I (or whether is it possible to) get this template working correctly?

specs: SAP ECC 6.0. SAP_BASIS 701, SP level 6

Thanks in advance. I'm looking forward to your reply

Sergio Pereira

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio -

1. Can you republish all services using program SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL

2. Check your SAP Kernel level is up to date

3. I would also suggest updating your SAP_BASIS and SAP_APPL sp levels, the latest is 13.

Let us know how it turns out.

Kind regards,

0 Kudos

Hi Ronald, thanks for your reply.

I've executed the program as suggested, but nothing changed after regenerating the dynpros. Kernel level is 176, which is the latest for 701, as far as I know...

Screens generated using MOBILE4 do show the ABAP messages, but they are too wide. Would it be necessary to manually change the HTML so as to "shrink" the screens? If so, what specific changes could be done to achieve this? (Sorry if this has been already answered in the forum, I haven't found it so far)

Regards,

Sergio P.

former_member25156
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio -

I would not recommend changing templates in the ITS, this could cause instability, and also be overwritten with future system Support Packs.

Have you looked into the option of updating the Support Pack levels as I mentioned?

Kind regards,
Ronald Meyer

0 Kudos

Hi Ronald,

Thank for your reply. We are considering the upgrade of SP+Kernel, as you suggested. As for the templates, what I (tried to) ask was if changing the resulting HTML of each screen once generated would be of any help to make them fit in the screen. I'm not HTML savvy at all, but maybe using a new CSS?

Kind regards,

Sergio Pereira

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

What kind of ''ABAP messages" are you trying to display with your ITSMobile Service?

Are these System Messages?

See the wiki:

ITSMOBILE Features and Improvements

section

"

System messages and express mails (~SHOW_SYSTEM_MODAL)

"

See also:

SAP Note Number: 1122923 ITSmobile, express message, message type

Regards,

Oisín