Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 Error Alerts in PI 7.3 Dual Stack.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have googled and gone through somany docs, but no luck to get the proper data to trigger an alert from the Seeburger Work bench.

If share your experience to handled the errors from Seeburger Messages Monitoring.

I want send all these errors to send to am emaill as an alert in PI 7.3 dual stack.

1. Please share any doucment and thoughts.

2. Particularly I have some messages in Seeburger Message Monitoring but showing like "i" (Info about recovery task).

What does it mean exactly (Info about recovery task)?

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor

Hi Sreeni,

the Seeburger Workbench is mnostly a MonitoringTool, which provides a lot of details to you regarding each AS2 message (in case you need to debug anything...).

However, the alerts are triggered by the adapter itself, like if the adapter produces an error (in the communication channel) then this error can be picked up by your standard alert handling.

The SeeMasterConfigurationGuide from Seeburger includes around 10 pages that describe how alerts are created by the adapters and how you can configure them... I am attaching here the first 2 pages that describe the treatment of errors and alerts.

(the screenshots are referring to the FTP-Adapter but this is similar also for the AS2-Adapter)

Regarding the "i"...this means that a task can be recovered if the adapter itself was successfull (e.g .a file could be received via AS2) ... but a problem in the module chain had prevented this file from being processed further in PI.

(In such a case, the adapter keeps the payload in the "Recovery" so that it can locally be reprocessed and forwarded to the Integration Engine once the issue in the module chain of the adapter channel has been fixed.

Kind Regards

Stefan

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefen,

I have configured alert category in ALRTCATDEF.

It is creating alerts for some adapers  but not for AS2 Adapter.

In the ALRTCATDEF:

I have used subscription Authorization of this category and added the below Roles:

1. SAP_BC_ALM_ALERT_USER,

2. SAP_BC_ALM_ADMIN and

3. SAP_BC_ALM_CUST.

In the Alert configuration:

Added a rule for AS2 Adapter with only Adapter Engine.

In Alert Inbox,

In the Subsription page I can not find anything, it is empty even when click on Subscribe and Unsubscribe.

In the Personalization page I am getting "You are not authorized to display users" ERROR.

What are the things to be done still to get the AS2 Error Alerts.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any idea on this.

Regards,

Sreeni.

Answers (0)