cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SNC Library for ABAP Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

Have you deviated from the standard SAP Crypto Library for your SNC requirements on IdM 7.2? Are there any guides out there for doing so? Or can you provide pointers on how to accomplish this? I'm faced with an issue where the ABAP systems are using a different SNC product -- SAP Secure Login Library (for SSO). We would prefer not to change the SNC product on ABAP as it has already been deployed and is in-use. We are attempting to use the Secure Login Library for SNC on IdM, but are running into issues.

On a simple job that connects to the ABAP backend we receive:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: SAP_CMINIT3 : rc=20 > Connect to SAP gateway failedConnect_PM GWHOST=<<serverHostName>>, GWSERV=sapgw00, SYSNR=00LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local hostERROR GSS-API(maj): 000D0000 GSS-API(min): A220020B STOP! -- initial call to gss_indicate_mechs() failedTIME Fri Mar 08 02:58:41 2013RELEASE 720COMPONENT SNC (Secure Network Communication)VERSION 5RC -1MODULE sncxxdl.cLINE 488DETAIL SncPDLInit(SYSTEM CALL gss_indicat

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

There are lot (too much) documentations about SAP IDM, but in my opinion all are not good.

I advise you this one, which should answer your question about SSO.

I haven't tried that yet (and probably not within the next coming months), but this doc helped me a lot.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90381a10-9d63-2f10-349d-b02fda9f1...

The Error messages on IDM are not always clear, if you can it's better to split the job / task in small part and try to fix problems step by steps.

I hope you will find the solution or indication in the above manual.

Nicolas.