cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cif issue - for certain materials the material master information is not transferred from R3 to SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting expert:

We have issue with some products/locations. when we change some material master data , these information is not transferred to SCM box.

I did confirm that these products exist in an active Integration model.

The data on the product level (like the material description is tranferred right away to SCM box-when we save the changes in R3), However the data that is in the prod/location level is not sent to SCM. or to better descirbe it.. when we change the data using MM02 transaction.. I can see a record is generated (in smq2 in scm).. but when no data is reflected in /sapapo/mat1

Any idea please. and also note that the same product but with different location is working fine.. so any suggesting please

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Areege,

What i could understand from your message is that for some products you are not able to see data in your APO system, even though they are in active integration model and for rest others data is being transferred.

If that is the case then please check whether these products are APO relevent or not in MARC table, APO relevent indicator should be '3'.

Please check and let me know.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greeting Sourabh,

I did check the product and it is apo relevant with value = 3. <APOKZ in table MARC>

and also I was able to see that a cif record was generated and moved to SCM but just the data didn't get into mat1

any other suggestion please

thank yo u

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your help.. but I was able to figure out the reason. it was due to some stock data.

The safety stock value was less than he max stock level

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi areege,

As per my understand your situation,Just do the consistency check in scm system(/sapapo/tscons) and as well as live cache consistency(/sapapo/om17).

give me the response.......after you did,

Reds

chowdary

Answers (0)