Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Displaying HTML page in ABAP using Container in Modulepool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDN's,

i have the HTML code for displaying text field with readonly property , this HTML page i want to display in my ABAP Modulepool program using containers....

is it possible ,if possible how?, please help me......

Regards,

Suba

11 REPLIES 11

former_member230486
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subbareddy,

A dynamic document is a HTML document that you construct in your program using ABAP methods.For that you need one custom container.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/10/246858055711d4a7410000e83dd863/frameset.htm

0 Kudos

Hi CH,

i have a requirement with barcode scan ,but problem is if iscan any barcode i am getting the data ,if i scan same in notepad also data was reading .So,i can't allow to user to scan in other sources  like Notepad ,So for that i have a HTML code with JAVA Script .  So this code i have to run in ABAP modulepool program using Container......

I searched in SDN also ,but i didn't get solution.......any help..

Thanks & Regards,

Subba

guilherme_frisoni
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check demo program BCALV_DEMO_HTML.

Guilherme Frisoni

0 Kudos

Hi Frisoni,

Thank for your suggestion ....

but i wnat to read  data from HTML Page text field to SAP Field ......

how it's ?

Regards,

Subba.

0 Kudos

If you need to load an html page, check this link: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-38842

Then, you need to parse the html code to find what you need to fill your module pool fields.

Guilherme Frisoni

0 Kudos

Hi Frisoni,

i checked with your link ,but it's only for getting HTML code through URL. I need to display the HTML page in Container this page havingTEXT field ,if i enter any value on text field i want get that value into ABAP field........

Regards,

Subba

0 Kudos

Hi Frisoni,

i have a requirement with barcode scan ,but problem is if iscan any barcode i am getting the data ,if i scan same in notepad also data was reading .So,i can't allow to user to scan in other sources  like Notepad ,So for that i have a HTML code with JAVA Script .  So this code i have to run in ABAP modulepool program using Container......

I searched in SDN also ,but i didn't get solution.......any help..

Thanks & Regards,

Subba

0 Kudos

Sorry but I don't know how you can achieve this in a simple way.

But I don't understand why you don't scan your barcode directly in a textfield in a module pool?

If you have a text field and focus is set on this field, when you scan a BC it fills this field and trigger a ENTER key.

Regards,

Guilherme Frisoni

0 Kudos

Hi Frisoni,

As your Suggestion ,if i scan directly in modulepool textfield it's working fine ,But if i scan same BC in notepad data reading. There is a disadvantage with this ,user can scan BC in Notepad & he can copy and paste it in modulepool textfield then also it's allow .But my requirement is i can't allow to user to scan BC in other sources like Notepad ,copy ,paste options. My client is asking to enter data in screen through barcode scanner ,don't allow to any other sources.........

If any other suggestion ........?

Regards,

Suba.

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

check Se80: DD_ADD_FORM_INPUT