cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete an automatic reservation where the sales order is cancelled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I have an automatic reservation that is generated by a sales order.

The sales order is cancelled, but the automatic reservation still stands.

When I try to delete the reservation with TC: IW32, I get the message that it can't be deleted, because it is an automatically generated reservation.

How can I delete the reservation?

Kind Regards,

Robert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can only cancel automatic reservations with maintenance transactions from its original application.

Can you explain a bit more about the process when these reservations get created.

I have never seen reservations for sales orders, except manually created reservations.

I just analyzed my RESB table and do not have a single reservation with a sales order number among my 14 million entries.

I also wonder why you thought about using IW32 to cancel the reservation, what has IW32 to do with sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

My apologies for that, I have listed the wrong transactioncode here.

I'll try to explain a bit more. I am a SAP rookie. I have just started to work with it. I have made a sales order in our development mandant. I have made a couple of "Test-sales orders" before with the same item and the entire supply is reserved. I have tried to revoke/cancel the order (CTRL+F10), in the understanding that the reserved items would clear. 

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is to revoke confirmed quantity to a sale order, you can do it in CO06. hilite the line and click on change confirmations.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you done the reason for rejection for the line item which you don't want to deliver? If not, try to do and see how system behaves for the reserved stock.

If not, then try back order processing CO06.

I am sure it should solve your problem.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, everybody!

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos