cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revenue account Determination Table

Former Member

Dear sd gurus ,, Before posting this question i have checked in Google but i was unable to find the Answer

I want to Revenue account Determination Table  

I need you Help ,, i am very Thankful to you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member

Dear Venu,

Following are standard SAP tables against subjected ques. and the same can be viewed in SE11.

Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey --> C001

Cust.Grp/Account Key --> C002

Material Grp/Acct Key --> C003

General --> C004

Acct Key --> C005

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

Interesting! But, it's a too basic query.

FYI, hope you have tried this before posting this query.

1. Use Tcode VKOA

2. Select and double click on your desired table for Assigning G/L account

3. Press F1 from your keyboard.

4. In performance assistant screen, click on tech. info button to get tech info screen. Under that you will be able to get relevant account.

Revenue account Determination Table

For this interesting query, can you enlighten us?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear J.P Sir

I have checked table in vkoa but if i check With technical field Only i am getting c001 table

But in se16n now i can use c001,c002,c003, et with different Fields level

so thats way i have posted the question

Thank you so much for all

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Former Member

You are getting 

c001 table

b'coz you selected the table 1- Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/AcctKey

Similarly, you can select either of following table and see tech name

VKOA TableTable in F1 Tech name

2 - Cust.Grp/Account Key

C002

3 - Material Grp/Acct Key

C003

4 - General

C004

5 - Acct Key

C005

Let it be. Still you haven't replied us. What is the significance of this info? How you are going to make use of this info? It will be helpful use to understand or get jest of your requirement.

Thanks, JP

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All,

As asked by Jyoti, could you please give possible reasons why a user would go to SE16 (or SE16N) and not to VKOA, to view C* tables?

Probably, in the case that user does not have authorization for t-code VKOA, he/she can make use of SE16 / SE16N.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per me to ,In any company doesnt give Authorizations for VKOA .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, we don't give to users. Seems to be its a generally query by Venu.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW / Naren / Sai

Wow! Surprising.

If as user, they don't have authorization to view Transaction VKOA, even display.

Do you expect the user to provided authorization for SE16N/SE16 in Production Client?

Do you as consultant, in production client have authorization to transactions SE16N/SE16 and not for VKOA?

Further, please don't misinterpret my question to Former Member It wasn't for others.

As, as a consultant, I generally seek info on SAP table. When I'm working on RICEF object and table info is relevant to it. Simply, my question was. For which/what RICEF requirement he is seeking this info?

Thanks, JP

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear JP,

In my 2 replies i didn't mention that we give SE16n or VKOA access to users. In fact, I mention SE16n keeping in view that he will get the right information.

Yes, being a functional consultant we will have display access to VKOA and depends on projects we may even have access to SE16n or SE16 in PRD.

Please correct me if i mention something wrong.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After selecting the specific table you've to press F1 since you've selected the very 1st table that's why you're getting 'C001' as Table name under Technical Info. Mr. Jyoti Prakash explained you well in this regard so kindly reconsider what he said and pursue accordingly.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the function module 'RV_INVOICE_ACCOUNT_DETERM' and check the values of structure C000, specially the function module 'ACCOUNT_ALLOCATION' and check the values and access to tables T683S, T685 and T682I. So, debug it and you will understand how it works.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Its really very difficult for pure functional consultants. Where we have standard way of looking for tables.

Just check what are the table numbers in VKOA and just prefix C for taht number and search in SE16.

Regards, Sai krishna.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please add the prefix 'C' to the table number and check in SE16. If you wish to find the data for table 005...then search for the table C005.

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar