cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The movement type in the Reference Document cannot be converted Message No-MIGO029 in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

My user is asking me to Reverse the movement type 712 . i have tried in MIGO by choosing cancel the material docuement option. After entering the Document and when I am enter following error is coming.

Error:- The movement type in the Reference Document cannot be converted Message No-MIGO029.

Please help me in fixing the issue.

Regards,

Lakshmi.V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

a phyiscal inventory count cannot be undone. if your counting team counted wrong or the person who entered the count made a typo does not matter after you posted the difference.

You have to conduct a new count .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I am notusing two Different ID's. we are team mates working for same projects. now only i am seeing for the same issue my project mate has posted in SCN.

Lakshmi.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

we checked with client and they are confirming -we didn’t count and the system generated these 712 movements we have a issue. how to reverse the 712 movement.

Regards,

Lakshmi.V

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as already said, a 712 cannot be reversed.

you have to conduct a count, enter what you counted and post the difference which will then automatically be a 711 and make your inventory in SAP equal your physical inventory