cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

Can anyone give me a very good ang easily understanding blog for BPM.....

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

check out

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi udo,

wen i clicked that link,its directing me to other link where there is another forum question & answer that talks about activating SWCV.But its not at all directing me to the walk throughbpm blog.could u please check it out once and get back to me??

Thanks in Advance

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

oops, <a href="/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm with BPM</a>

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Ur second reply was very helpful.Thank u very much.

Can u please send me a similar screen shots for ASYNC-SYNC bridge??

Thanks in Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Can u please explain me what is the use of the HEADER MAPPING(sender party,sender service,reciever party,reciever service) in the reciever agreement

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

<a href="/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/01/11/demonstrating-use-of-synchronous-asynchronous-bridge-to-integrate-synchronous-and-asynchronous-systems-using-ccbpm-in-sap-xi Use of Synchronous-Asynchronous Bridge to Integrate Synchronous and Asynchronous systems using ccBPM in SAP Xi</a>

There is a very good search functionality on left side: put a search string in top field and choose for example "weblog" in the bottom field. If you get hits, lets say from Bavesh or Michal, the blog is quite ok

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

Rambabu here again.in the bpm,while designing IR,is it required to create only one interface mapping between outbound and abstract interface?? is it not required to create interface mapping between abstract and inbound interface??

<i><b>NOTE</b>: I have taken two dis-similar message types.</i>

thanks in Advance

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you trying?

Is it a file to file?

Then you need only one mapping where you will map the request format to the target format.

You can achieve this mapping in any stage of your BPM.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rambabu,

>>NOTE: I have taken two dis-similar message types.

Then you need a Interface mapping between abstract and inbound for sure.

Mapping can be avoided only if you use the same message type for sender and receiver interface.

P.S: Mark the thread unmarked to get good attention or post your questions in a new thread.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rambabu,

i dont know the whole process. But Mappings are not required between Interfaces even you have them in most cases. If the Message Types are same you could disclaim to use. It depends on your task.

Regards,

Udo

BTW: If you have a new question, it is more smart to open a new thread. You will have more readers and answers and later on it is easier to search in the forum coz the title decribes the question.

Answers (0)