cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget not checking for WBS for cost element cat 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

System is not checking the budget if the cost element is 12 (sales deduction) if cost element is 01 then system stop the posting

system allow to post the values irrespective of budget id the GL having the cost element cat 12

can someone help me to resolve the issue

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 

tolerance limit with what is activity group that should be ++ maintained ++

but still it is allow to post the GL in which cost element is 12

stop posting if cost element cat 01.

Need the confirmation that whether system checks budget if cost element cat 12 or not.

can some one test from your system and let me know

Thanks

Kameshwar Rao

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

No, this account is using for "revenues" but not for costs.. Sorry but it is not checked in the AVAC.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the standard process, Budget will check as per the AVAC customizations, And maintainance of the tolearnce limits, but in that process its even check the behaviour and property of  the cost element category also  , Since budget will check only cost element objects, but not for Revenues, Cost Elements ,Since these 11 and 12 Cost elements were used for Revenue & sales, But system will check for 01 cost elemnt ( primary Cost) .as cost object .

Regards,

vrkumar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think Cost element category 11 and 12 are not taken in account in the budget availability control, they are referred to Revenues and the Budget is referrered to Costs.

Regards

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through the SPRO ->PS->COST->BUDGET->DEFINE TOLERANCE LIMITS  and

Check your tolerance limit with what is activity group that should be ++ if you want system check budget on every business transaction.

Regards,

Sanjeev