Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales condition inactive

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are upgrading our system from 4.6C to ECC6 and i have found an issue with our sales order after the upgrade. In the item-> conditions, every condition has a yellow triangle showing that it is inactive. The field is in table KOMV-KINAK.

But they are values in the conditions, and the value is being taken into calculation in the final price. Does anyone encounter this issue before?

Thank you

Dyl.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dylan,

Please test, in your sales order, at line item level, by adding a condition type and its value manually.

Do you still see the yellow triangle?

Please paste, screenshots of Tab Condition, with field Net value; from your sales order, item level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales condition will be inactive if below conditions are not met:

1) There should be only one condition type with condition class as B(Prices) in pricing procedure and this should be defined as first step in the procedure

2) All the condition types in pricing will be shown as inactive but will effect the net value when there is no condition type in pricing procedure with condition class B(Prices)

Please check and let me know if above two conditions are satified in your case.

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I have a condition type with condition class B eg: ZZAA. All the condition are showing the yellow triangle include this condition type ZZAA.

Dyl

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please share the pricing procedure Control Overview screen along with the condition class of all the condition types so that I will test and confirm.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Absolutely I dont have any idea as to why system is behaving in a weird manner since I never faced such issues, but is the issue with all pricing procedures or only with one pricing procedure.  May be you can test with a different pricing procedure and arrive at some conclusion.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member418015
Participant
0 Kudos

From what i see it affects all pricing procedures.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I forget to ask in which client the issue is there.  If it is in Production, test in development and quality.  If the issue is in development client itself, then I feel, some objects related to pricing are not copied properly during enhancement.  If your basis team are able to identify this well and good; else raise OSS message.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I feel, some objects related to pricing are not copied properly during enhancement.

If you dont mind ,Can you explain in detail on above Comment ?

Note : Gurava,I am sorry for not getting you with your post .Please give me a plain example on this .

Thanks,

Naren